SOMALI FUND RAISING CHARITY IN DJIBOUTI
MISSION REPORT
LOYA’ADE MISSION REPORT
On 10/06/2008, I left Djibouti with the aim of going and observing the present situation of the Somali Civil Immigrants over there in Loya’ade. During my observation I med an assessment by asking one of the Immigrants why are you here? , and she said I have three children with me now and my husband died recently after our house demolished by Ethiopian Tank Fire in Mogadishu so I’m trying to pass through the Djibouti border check up even tow I do not have Passport or even money to pass through and the temperature degree is very hot and my babies are crying because they are tasty and they can’t drink the hot water and I do not have enough money to pay them for a cold drink water or even food and one of my babies is sick now because of the hot water I forced her to drink so luckily I’m hoping that God will send us somebody for Help.

No comments:
Post a Comment