SOMALI FUND RAISING CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION
PUNTLAND
MISSION REPORT
BOSASO MISSION REPORT
MISSION REPORT
BOSASO MISSION REPORT
On 01/05/2008, I Left Djibouti with the aim of going and observing the present situation of the Human Traffic currently over there in the city of Bosaso, During my observation I med an assessment by asking of the male Immigrants is it your First time in Immigrating to Yemen shores?. And he said no actually it is my second time and for some reason I will never forget the first tripe, then I asked him what happened the first tripe then he said. The first tripe me and all the Immigrants I was Immigrating with Paid the Fees to the Dealer who owned the boats for Deployments and he was leading us were the location of the boat was and in order for us to reach the location of the boat we had to do it through walking the usual way, while we were on the way we had to pass through a local gun men militia and paid prepare to them and finally reached the shore were the boat was and walked inside the sea and Entered the boat all of us. So the first few days the tripe was normally but on the fifth day that’s when the terror began firstly we started going on shortage on food and there was this women who was sitting next to me she had small babe with her and I thing that she use to be a Professional Human Trafficker the crazies thing this women was wearing Hijab and she rapped with her inner body with all kinds of food and she started selling them and collecting money from all of us then on the sixth day a strong wind started billowing on the Sea and the boat started shacking and going Up and Down and the People started moving up and down very firstly and started fooling from the boat Finally, me and seven Immigrants Survived and we swim med and med to the shores of Yemen. At that minute I as the Observer asked him again why are you taking this Risk again?. And he said is not me who is in Control is my life and it is forcing me to take the Risk again, because there is nothing behind me. At this stage this Immigrants are Powerless and are unable to exercise their basic human rights or control virtually any aspect of their lives I understand that poverty manifests itself in the inadequacy of material goods and luck of access to basic services and opportunities and leading this immigrants to condition of seriously INSECURITY.

No comments:
Post a Comment